Invitation To Bid
The City of Brownsville / West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center is requesting sealed competitive bids for Signage Enhancement Project at the West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center. The City is requesting bids to refurbish existing columned sign at entrance of Sunny Hill Cove & Anderson Ave., and add electronic message center.
Enhancements will include:
• Paint sign – color optional
• New metal faces with vinyl graphics on top sign – color optional
• Install a 3-ft. x 8-ft. full color 19mm resolution (or equivalent) Electronic Message Board
• Full color digital-printed face on existing sign installed below message board
• Bid must include electrical hook up for Message Board; One (1) year labor and material warranty; and Five (5) year manufacturer’s warranty on Message Board with 1 year labor warranty.
Additional information and requirements are available at the Delta Heritage Center, 121 Sunny Hill Cove, Brownsville, TN 38012 during regular business hours. All bids must be received at the Delta Heritage Center on or before March 10, 2016 at 10:00 a.m., and the public bid opening will be held at the Delta Heritage Center on March 10, 2016 at 10:05 a.m. The City reserves the right to accept and/or to reject any and all bids.
The City of Brownsville is an equal opportunity employer / provider.