Meeting Of The City Of Brownsville Mayor And Board Of Aldermen
Public Notice Of Regular Monthly Meeting Of The City Of Brownsville Mayor And Board Of Aldermen
To all interested persons: Notice is given that the Mayor and Board of Aldermen of the City of Brownsville, TN (the “Board”) will hold its regular monthly meeting on June 9, 2020, at 5:30 P.M. to consider such matters that may come before the Board, including, but not limited to any and all items listed on the agenda and the monthly reports.
In light of Governor Bill Lee’s Executive Orders No. 16 and No. 23 pertaining to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Board shall meet electronically in order to protect the health, safety, and welfare of all citizens.
The meeting can be viewed on the “City of Brownsville, TN” Facebook page via Facebook Live and a video recording will be posted on the City’s website at www.brownsvilletn.gov within 48 hours of adjournment.
City Board Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 – 5:30 PM
To view this Agenda as a PDF file, CLICK HERE.
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting – April 14, 2020
5. Audit Discussion – Matt Woods (ATA – Virtual)
6. Roadblock Permit – Elbert Williams Memorial Committee
7. Historical Zoning Commission Appointments
8. Resolution 950 – ADA Transition Setup Plan
9. Ordinance 964 – Amend Zoning Map (1st Reading)
10. Ordinance 965 – 2020-2021 Budget (1st Reading)
11. Community Development Report
12. Financial Manager’s Report
13. Mayor’s Report
14. Aldermen’s Reports
15. Departmental Reports
*Roll call votes *
Document is subject to change.
VICE MAYOR: LEON KING ALDERMEN JOHN SIMMONS • CAROLYN FLAGG • TRAVIS PUGH