Public Access to the Brownsville Board of Mayor & Alderman Meeting During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Notice: Public Access to the Brownsville Board of Mayor & Alderman Meeting During the COVID-19 Pandemic
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Governor signed Executive Order 16 on March 20, 2020 enabling governing bodies the flexibility to use technology to conduct meetings under the Open Meeting Law. On April 14, 2020 at 5:30 p.m., the Brownsville Board of Mayor and Alderman will participate in an electronic meeting. This means that:
1. Residents are encouraged to attend the city board meeting via the application, Zoom.
2. Zoom Meeting information: website: https://zoom.us/join
3. Meeting ID:628 221 468; P/W:029131
4. Call in phone number: 1 312 626 6799
5. Remote public comment is available for the city board meeting by emailing [email protected] (prior to 5:00 p.m.) or via the phone
To view Ordinance 963 (Amend Official Zoning Map) in PDF format, CLICK HERE.